View Single Post
Old 05.26.2011, 07:21 PM   #14885
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
^ I can't even believe so many people loved the first one. I went into it expecting a good time, and only laughed once *spoiler* when the baby got hit w/ the car door. *spoiler* That was pretty funny.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
Actually.. To be honest, and I hate to say this, but I'm really really burnt out on films. Nothing has really excited me in a while

Oddly enough, I've felt the same way for quite some time now, and I have much more unwatched than you do for sure. The last thing I saw was Raising Cain... which was disappointing to say the least.

Thank god for my current Joss Whedon addiction, or else I'd have nothing to keep me stimulated in that sense atm.

Have you been gaming more at all, by any chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic sphere

I saw this just a couple of months ago, and the only thing I can even remember was that there was a dwarf in it.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|