Thread: video games
View Single Post
Old 03.26.2019, 10:41 PM   #227
Dr. Eugene Felikson
invito al cielo

Dr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's assesDr. Eugene Felikson kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by _slavo_
Anyone playing APEX Legends here?

It's kind of awesome.

if anyone's playing this on PS4, hit me up

my buds and I play on PC

it's so frantic, i always die before i can get a hang of things

not so sure im big on the PUBG battle royale games

i'm playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided rn though. always great breakup medicine. something about this franchise.

The deus ex games are just so perfect. I love the world: all the cyberpunk and augmentation stuff; the story, the stealth aspects, hacking, gradually customizing my character to fit my play-style. I dont know why the series never caught a break. It's like cyberpunk fps splinter cell w dialogue choices which alter the entire story. I still have yet to play the original. My first exposure to the series was Invisible War on the original Xbox, and I went to Human Revolution from there.

Also started playing Borderlands 2 for the first time w a friend last night. That was really fun. I love the weapon variety.
Dr. Eugene Felikson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|