View Single Post
Old 02.07.2015, 12:36 PM   #38369
Nefeli
invito al cielo

Nefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's assesNefeli kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
when i got oral surgery done the best pain reliefs for me were

1) ibuprofen - ibuprofen really cut the jaw pain.

2) weed - i don't smoke weed regularly for many reasons but i asked a friend for a bit while i was in pain and it was magic. i mean i still felt the pain but what was better was the way my mind handled it. MAGIC.

what didn't work for me was opiates. opiates turned me into a whiny shit and made my mind weak. i fucking hate opiates. i was going to flush them down the toilet but i didn't want to pollute the water so i soaked them in water and left them in the sun decomposing. that shit is poison for the mind.

--

ANYWAY--

i really really really hope you're well.

thank you. i m taking smth that is called brufen..could it be the same?
i m also using it for period pain. its not the heavy dose and it works. better with tooth than period,but then again nothing really works with period/not complaining.
im working, although the little shit aches.

wish you nice saturday evening.

started this today

can go on forever with charcoal on canvas. stopping now to make some decisions.
Nefeli is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|