View Single Post
Old 04.28.2006, 10:02 AM   #2
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sy2004
1. Do you try to collect them all?

i usually look at the set list, then i look into the mustang site about the data of that show and shows around it. then i listen to the show, if i don't like it, i delete it (case in point, rock en seine). it's not hard science i might pass on a show latter on i'd be drooling to get. it's the way i do it and it's very dumb, i know

Quote:
2. What do you do with them?
- write each one to audio-CD and delete the source files afterwards?
- burn in the lossless format on CD/DVD?
- something else?

i burn them to audio cd usually. sometimes i commit crimes against dime a dozen and convert them to lossy formats if i can't burn them right away and store in my hard drive

Quote:
3. If there no (fan-made) cover art, do you try to make one yourself?
(any advice for making cover art is welcome)

i make my own art, but having so many boots makes it difficult to come up with good art fast, so i don't have art for all of my boots. i use coreldraw (because i lost my copy of photoshop in one to many formattings of hard drive) to design the covers and print them, and i make sleeves with cardboard (this, i have to admit, i was inspired because back when i started looking thru the sy board i came across a "post your bootleg art" thread and someone mentioned they did it). for inspiration, i start by looking at flyer/poster artwork (because i love that) and if i don't come up with anything inspiring i just start googling images and something eventually inspires me to do something. i've been thinking about posting my boot art at the "post yr sy fan art" thread.

hope i was of help
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|