View Single Post
Old 02.02.2010, 12:17 AM   #82
dale_gribble
100%

dale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's assesdale_gribble kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
i'm not saying i support exploitation, but it looks like it's always going to be there-- of course, it's fun to decapitate aristocrats, but that only lasts for so long. there's always a new elite to supplant it. i guess if we keep killing them eventually they will thin out. good luck there.

i'd rather have a dictator or some other shit running this country as long as they didn't pretend they weren't doing it. that's what pisses me off the most, these douchebags are no better than nazi death camp operators and they act like they're helping to advance the human race positively. example iraq: no reason to invade at all so it should've never happened or iraq should've been conquered and made part of the u.s. instead those assclowns hade to fabricate some reason to "liberate" the iraqis.

dale_gribble is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|