Thread: Johnny Thunders
View Single Post
Old 06.22.2009, 11:14 PM   #7
dionysusundone
the end of the ugly

dionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard suckadionysusundone cold hard sucka
Quote:
Originally Posted by swa(y)
i reallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly dig the dolls and johnny's "so alone" record. all that stuff is just so trashy and sexy. the heartbreakers are ok. ive got some strange mix of the LAMF sessions...i forget what its called. its ok.

"you cant put yr arms around a memory" has to be one of the prettiest/saddest songs ever. i still need to hear joey ramones version of it.

i like richard hell and the voidoids more than the heartbreakers. blank generation is quite awesome.

LAMF was pretty cool but yeah So Alone kicks the ass of pretty much everything. I also really like his "Que Sera Sera" record...there's a sadly ironic song on there called "Short Lives"...I've been on a Johnny kick lately.