View Single Post
Old 04.17.2014, 07:38 PM   #24
Bytor Peltor
Banned

Bytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's assesBytor Peltor kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by keep poppin pimples
yeah this is the obvious answer but i'm not religious so i'd really need to push myself to go regularly haha

This suggestion wasn't necessarily directed at church, tho it does sound like a church visit would be outside the norm.......what about a farmers market? We have one here the first two Saturdays of each month. It started small and has grown and grown. It opens at 6AM and people are all over the place, young and old, kool and not so kool......buying fresh produce and learning how to grow their own.

Just like church, it's not about becoming a person with a garden or who eats healthier, it's about putting yourself in an awkward position and seeing what results
Bytor Peltor is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|