View Single Post
Old 02.06.2008, 03:17 AM   #42
Cantankerous
invito al cielo

Cantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's assesCantankerous kicks all y'all's asses
politically (since this thread is not actually about vincent gallo), the one thing i would like to see is the US pulling out of iraq, and i think a lot of people would be in agreement with me on that one. the fact that we are over there killing innocent civilians is absolutely THE most ludicrous thing happening currently that i can think of. it's not a solution to the supposed threat of terror: the iraqi people and saddam hussein, who is a bastard that's been dealt with in full, are not in any way responsible for what happened on 9/11, but we need our oil to run our fucking hummers and escalades and what have you, and maintaining the lifestyle seems to preside above all other concerns these days. fucking pisses me off thinking about that.