View Single Post
Old 08.20.2008, 11:18 PM   #21
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
That being said, I don't scrobble much because I listen to actual cd's/records on actual cd/record players usually. I don't really like listening on computer speakers most of the time.

I just mainly use it to browse bands' message boards (I mean, they have every band from Mong Hang to Eddie Edwards to Silmaosoto to Xerobot to ... god, it's fucking endless!).. it's fun to talk to people about bands. Also, I find a lot of good music on there, though it hasn't replaced my tried-and-true method of "Randomly downloading albums off of a guy who's downloading off of you on soulseek". It's just a good site. The groups are really fun!!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|