View Single Post
Old 09.15.2010, 11:41 AM   #17
Savage Clone
invito al cielo

Savage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's assesSavage Clone kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
Great story Clone. For the most part, my parents offered NOTHING in the way of anything musical. But my dad did a stretch for the State of Texas back in the early 80's and his cell mate was all about music. He & I struck up a musical correspondence and 'In Search Of The Lost Chord' was one of his recommendations. YES - their stuff comes complete with an extra slice of cheese, but there was a time when I thought this was an amazing song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwcizavYNTc Even being extra cheesy, it still amazes me they released an album a year for a five or six year stretch back then.

SO - how did you make it back to MN?

Slim pickings for jobs in that part of NM. My parents did pretty well for themselves after coming back.
Savage Clone is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|