View Single Post
Old 11.05.2006, 07:09 PM   #23
ted_kennedy
bad moon rising

ted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to beholdted_kennedy is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Himself
I'd like to see the next album focus more on Steve. Lots of extended pieces focusing mainly on drums- but not drum solos. Perhaps Steve could give us his vocal debut, singing a song about Candy, or Wuv. I bet he sings like Jemina Pearl.

That could be really interesting.

And I know that using MPCs etc does not make a band 'innovatory', but it does pave the way for new sounds. I just think that SY are in danger of becoming irrelevant. I want them to show that life is worth living at 50 and that older people in bands can contribute something REALLY original to music.

If SY put out another album like RR or SN, or MS, I will have lost my faith in the band to be original and special anymore.

Why not go down a totally different route, what is there to lose apart from a few close minded fans that want to hear the same album over and over again?
ted_kennedy is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|