View Single Post
Old 03.04.2008, 05:36 PM   #10
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Their best is Duck Stab/Buster and Glen, though I said their "Classic" album is Third Reich N Roll in that little thing I do that no one cares about.

I actually own everything they've ever done. One of the bands you really need the liner notes and the art and stuff to fully appreciate their work. Their DVD's are amazing by the way.

I'm obviously a big fan of their first era more than their mid-period era (aside from TITLE IN LIMBO, but I'll get to that in a second) but they seem to have redeemed themselves with the newer stuff.

Anyway, I love Title in Limbo, and I reccomend EVERYONE check out Renaldo and the Loaf whose "Arabic Yodeling" alone is better than everything the Residents recorded. Amazing band.

Snakefinger's great, I only have one album by him (which is a collection of some of his hits, including "jesus is a leprechaun"). He's awesome. In fact, he's a totally underrated guitar player; he's almost as inventive as someone like Helios Creed.. I wonder why no one ever talks about him.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|