View Single Post
Old 03.04.2007, 08:10 PM   #1291
Green_mind
the end of the ugly

Green_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's assesGreen_mind kicks all y'all's asses
country roads where I live have been real icy, I have a rear wheel drive too, so the front end of the car goes all over the place.
I had a funny dream two years ago, it was so vivid, it almost seems like I had it yesterday... yesterday... yesterday. I was in a fairly large house, not my own, but it was in this dream, I dreamt that thurston and kim came knocking on my door and came in, I was overwhelmed, even in a dream, they came in asking if they could stay over a night. I showed them a spare bed, double bed, with clean sheets. Then when they left I ran up stairs to the bed they were on and jumped on it to then discover they had left one giant mess of sex goo all over the sheets.
How weird is that, I never dream of these things, I think it was triggered by watching that corporate ghost vid of them kissing on a bed.
Anyone else had any bizarre dreams like this of sonic youth members or any other bands?
Green_mind is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|