View Single Post
Old 04.19.2019, 02:20 AM   #30
musicplatypus
little trouble girl

musicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's assesmusicplatypus kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSleuth
Isn't it ironic that the lyrics to AM's song are not examples of irony, but rather, misfortune? Irony is if a person is late to receiving an award for punctuality, or even a no-smoking sign in a smoke shop. Was always annoyed by this... but of course, there are bigger concerns in life.

She, supposedly, admitted to this error. She indicated she wrote the song when she was younger, knew they were not really ironic, but decided to do the song as it was written. Not that it really matters or anything.

I penned a comedic joke about the "irony" years ago. It was hilarious; pissed off my AM-loving friend, but they also laughed hysterically! I, to this day, am trying to rememeber what it was!
musicplatypus is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|