View Single Post
Old 09.15.2006, 01:34 PM   #39
porkmarras
invito al cielo

porkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's assesporkmarras kicks all y'all's asses
The whole phase that went from Experimental Jet Set up to Murray Street is Sonic Youth at the peak of their powers.Everytime a new album of theirs came out was cause for euphoria in Marras's household.It's still like that but in a way the euphoria has left me a bit disappointed of late.I'll always buy their records simply because: like them,dislike them,criticize them but Sonic Youth are Sonic Youth and can't be touched.If they didn't make as good an album as 'A Thousand Leaves' i wouldn't care much because they really are one those bands that gave so much good music to the world for it to just shut the fuck up and listen.How many bands can claim to have made such phenomenal records so late in their career?Very,very few.

porkmarras is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|