View Single Post
Old 08.03.2010, 09:50 PM   #1
viewtiful alan redux
the destroyed room

viewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's assesviewtiful alan redux kicks all y'all's asses
When I hear people going on about the second amendment and gun ownership laws, I always feel torn. On one hand, it is guaranteed in the bill of rights, all of which should be respected as written. On the other hand, the ideologies that propel the movement are, beneath the surface, disturbing. Is an obsession with guns not, in turn, an obsession with, well, killing? When the people talk about the necessity of a gun for self defense... it always seems like they are anxiously awaiting the opportunity to kill, rather than discussing the laurels of the rights granted to us by our forefathers. Discuss.