View Single Post
Old 05.10.2009, 07:18 PM   #12
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashlight69
hi everybody

hmm i was always wondering how thurston learned playing the guitar so well.was he in a conservatory or did he learned it at the university?or did he had a privat guittarteacher?

sure he had a good music education over years.did he also play piano?

same quastion for the other members

i think this is really interesting becaus they all play motherfucking good and you can not teach yourself to this level ,many band members of cult-bands were students-i think of nirvana and r.e.m

so thatīs the point.

if you wanna be a rockstar better be a student

but no problem i donīt give a fuck about it

I've tought myself to Sonic Youth's level of guitar playing ability, perhaps above theirs. Though I can only do one guitar. With other guitarists I've played with, I've never been able to cowrite stuff at their level. Of course usually guitarists I play with don't mesh with me at all.
SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|