Thread: pets
View Single Post
Old 07.09.2010, 08:13 AM   #27
SONIC GAIL
invito al cielo

Location: I moved from hillbilly Florida to hillbilly Alabama
SONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's assesSONIC GAIL kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by ann ashtray
I've got a cat (or maybe a cat has me) named Devo. After my last kitty of 8 years (Dinah) up and vanished (I'd moved to another city, + think he was scared) I swore I'd never get another one.

But, maybe 8 months ago I found myself walking around downtown, and this baby kitty started following me...all the way home for nearly half a mile. I had to keep 'em. Brought 'em upstairs and, as opposed to being skiddish/scared like most new cats are, he simply sniffed around a bit and jumped onto what became his fav. chair and went to sleep.

I named 'em Devo because I was wearing a Devo pin the day I found 'em. He looks like a Devo, too. Orange + pretty + weird + smart.

His favorite games are chase, laser pointer, and pooping in the litter box immediately after I clean it out.

that is so sweet ijust love kitties

SONIC GAIL is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|