View Single Post
Old 01.28.2009, 10:51 PM   #52
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by greedrex
i'm watching the documentary now. Interesting.

That guy Brooks Martin from KAOS is a good friend and former bandmate of mine. I didn't even know he was in it when I sat down to watch it. The documentary was alright, but I was annoyed by how even among these hardcore Jandek fans they're going on about how he must be mentally ill, which I don't agree with at all. Kudos to Calvin for speaking up about the fact that just because somebody refuses to participate in the accepted media circus on the normal terms does not make him crazy or even reclusive.

Still, I think the documentary was directly responsible for making Jandek finally decide to get out and play live under that name, so I thank it profusely for that. The man is one of the very best live performers I've ever witnessed.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|