Thread: Crying
View Single Post
Old 12.30.2012, 05:19 PM   #26
afterthefact
invito al cielo

afterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's assesafterthefact kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by stu666
I just got told that my grandad passed away about an hour ago. At least he's not suffering anymore.

I'm so sorry to hear that. And while it may not matter to you, I appreciate a person who can find a glimmer of a positive side to a horrible situation. Some people will get offended when you say something like "at least they are not suffering anymore," but the fact is is that is truly a good thing. When my dad died, because he had been in bed half-conscious for a couple months with debilitating cancer, some people said, "at least it wasn't sudden," and I truly was grateful for that. Because while some situations seems completely awful from any perspective, there is always something about it that could have been worse, and because that one little aspect wasn't as bad as it could have been, you can be grateful.
afterthefact is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|