View Single Post
Old 11.05.2010, 12:49 AM   #168
Satan
invito al cielo

Satan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's assesSatan kicks all y'all's asses
suchfriends regarding your rep (it has been decriminalized already to its practical fulness, the next logical step is already in process, its called deprioritization )

we don't need to do anything else, deprioritize, whatever. it shouldn't even be an issue. leave the fucking people alone. basically, if you're not an idiot you're not gonna get caught and we don't need the government stepping in and imposing all kinds of fucked up regulations on weed. WEED. it's just WEED.
"oh yeah but if it was legal we could grow blahblah" guess what y'all, i know PLENTY of people who grow weed whether to sell it or for their own personal use and none of them have been busted. i'm not saying it's an impossibility but if you don't act like a total sketchball retard you should be alright.
/incoherent rant