Thread: Shortwave Radio
View Single Post
Old 07.09.2006, 11:21 AM   #47
nomadicfollower
invito al cielo

nomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's assesnomadicfollower kicks all y'all's asses
I was looking at that site you posted on page 2 maybe, Hip Priest, and saw some station, maybe called everything science, or something that seemed really interesting. I would be interested in listening to other countries news and culture and whatnot, but I fear the language barrier. I only speak English..
I've looked at a couple digital ones, which I guess would work for me. I weary of the reception, though, as I might not be able to get very good reception with a small radio. I'm still on the look out, though. I'll keep an eye out in thrift stores and pawn shops. I'm sure there are some to be sold at places like that.
nomadicfollower is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|