View Single Post
Old 11.28.2016, 12:19 PM   #235
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by h8kurdt
Glad you enjoyed it. I saw them for the first time at the last ATP I was at. I was coming down from acid, totally worn out from it (those 8 hour trips are tiring as fuck) and wasn't all that up for them. However, they blew me away. Great live band.

They are. Seeing them tends to revitalize my faith in whatever punk is or was. Those guys just totally throw down.

I think they've actually turned into one of those bands that's just infinitely better love than on record. Don't get me wrong, I've never heard a Thee Oh Sees album I didn't like, and it seemed like they were really on a roll up until Floating Coffin (their apex, in my opinion), but lately their albums have kind of all started to blend together.

But live, they're ferocious. Whatever their lineup happens to be at the time. I think I've seen them four or five times and each was a total kick in the balls.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|