View Single Post
Old 11.18.2010, 01:03 AM   #3154
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by krastian
Anyone else pumped for Marvel VS. Capcom 3? Comes out in Feb.....gonna be sick.

It looks fucking amazing, doesn't it? Just to play as Wesker is pretty badass! I wasn't the biggest MvC2 fan in the world (my strategy: pick Cable, Mega Man, and Tron Bonne.. fire lots and lots of projectiles so quickly from far away that no one can come at you.. if they jump in, do a special attack. It's nearly impossible for another character to hit you this way, unless they fire projectiles, too, in which case you're just going to go back and forth and whoever is luckiest wins)... it was insane and fast and graphically amazing, but I like fighters like Capcom vs SNK2 and SFIII and SFA3 with a bit more strategy. But if you just want a fun little mindfuck, MvC2 is fun as hell -- can't beat the roster list, either. Hopefully, they make the gameplay in MvC3 a wee bit deeper. Either way, it looks too good for words.

Anyway, I've put about 15 hours into persona 2: Innocent Sin. EXCELLENT game, excellent translation. Wow. I can't believe a bunch of people made this translation patch -- for free. I am going to donate some cash to them via paypal, definitely. And they're localizing MORE smt games! Wow... heroic.

Anyway, I dunno if it's really better than Eternal Punishment.. seems a LOT easier too.. but it's still fun as hell, some of the best dialogue ever, and reminds me why I like the smt games to begin with. Do whatever you can to pick up some SMT games -- there were tons released on the ps2 over here. Hell, Nocturne -- which was, seriously, $80-120 for 3 years -- recently got a reprint and you can easily find a complete copy for $20 now. Hell yeah.

Just picked this baby up.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|