View Single Post
Old 02.03.2009, 02:33 PM   #7
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
FINAL CHAPTER
I've grown into a beast. I've grown into a breast. Giant lactating, beating my silly with a veined up rotoscope. Fisheye lens and cookies dipped in milk and childhood dreams of nothing but flies. Cathy might do something to my dog. So I worry. My house might burn the fuck down. So I laugh.

With a gut barrel in one hand; in the other, a raising sun. To reveal a back-turned-opposite hat and restaurant pistol: exactly opposite. Of fat man restaurants, fat man, several other men holding the air. L. of the Larry B. of under employ of Burger on the burger served to by Larry B. contain no cheese, inspection of said to be found slice of cheddar of mayonnaise which an ingredient for sandwich purchased. Let swift! "The two steps and on the napkin the fire. The man is struck... first blow. The next fat man in after some agony out a last be…no….cheese…”

"Victorious, a referee outfit comes. Employee’s arm on high, dings! The man the napkin high live another day…Your day.”

Just because I can't change everything.
Doesn't mean.
I can't change anything.
Doesn't mean.
I can't change anything.
Doesn't mean.
I can't change anything.

Dawn illuminates. Camera pan. Fat man. Shot. Pool of blood. Heard. Women in gnarled bird crotch. Like vultures. As they begin nibbling at the chewing flesh strings. Teeth biting. Deep flesh.

Show flashes of eating chicken. I'm trapped in a tent made of flesh. In full bondage gear. It was funny when my family died.

As they pelt the remnants of chicken flesh, they taunt at him. The fat man says, “Holy Tabernacle up beside a very old man, of the inside fallen down dwelling cross to which man resembling Christ. The Christ man humps on him.

The Christ man cums on him.

To smack. The shout. At him? More. More. More passion, more energy, more power. After the tree, one grabs a wash cart and brings women. They wring. Begin bathing in his body. Meanwhile, to draw lines of reason, to form a circle. He and I piece hair and place center. He kneels on fire and rock back and conjure a romantic lil' spell. Out of the loop and into a horned fucking head. Lucifer jumps out. He and the old women and young women screaming and crying and fucking and eventually a gimp, ashamed, hangs himself with a rope made of Christ. Eyes and laughs. Unties Christ now. As he jump up with milk breast. Hands made of wooden crosses.

And each of the bible pages ripped out and used as toilet paper. Maybe even joint paper? Roll some weeds, you know the type, the funny stuff that makes you go "HA. HA. HA." in stitled laughs of "ha" with the period afterwards to represent space. Almost robotic. But mainly proof that I don't know how to mercy-kill my own dog.

Two magnifying glass kids take Barbie dolls and a crotch boy says “look!" “The other boy like that don’t do.” “The other, she loves it.” Over the boys shoulder and gulps. A man with a black hood up, some shades, holding a paper bag presents the bag, says "how bout in" a menacing whatever voice. The boys lying and the man magnifying glass and crotches with it. “You like that you do. You twists." His mustache is funny. Watch this: As the noon subsides, speeding train with several cuts to the tracks."

Then on her, the her side, and her hair. The "do anything". Let man. Unties her. Saved. She says for saving me.... "Thanks." The man, "Who me? Aw shucks." Then, he rapes her. I laughed. I'm a sick little fuck for writing that. But it was funny to me. So, fuck you.

God is a drone now.

God is harmonizing the refrigerator.

Typical prose bullshit.

The man asked, “How did ya do there?” This is always noon. They always will do anything... let them go. The woman: "What of me? Then, several seconds pass. Tilts the side and dress for starters. A little. Higher…a HIGHER, HIGHER, till but crotch. She screamed. I knew it, I knew it, a pair of off clumps and puts them jar and he the woman falls and cries. Then a hill, along to a little trees. There are the ground. He reaches Christ and a cross covered hands..."

It's Jesus! The cross fucks from it up fuck the fuck gone. Fuck Jesus fuck! Fuck and fuck, sit fuck against fuck, fuck a, fuck the fuck jar, fuck and fuck full fuck of fuck the fuck hair. Fuck. Slowly fuck it. Fuck, then fuck/laugh. Fuck with the gods. Fuck them. We fuck. We fuck poor. We fuck rich. Rich as well needs FUCKED.

Switch out. Make tattoos of pubic hair. Dancing had won. In the cemetery now. The ground broke back, a pot of avant garde cinema fans play in the snow. The man approaches and vomits honey over tombstones. Dead. The man jacks off, drags the embedded nonsense. He speaks. “For who am your of your riches The gods and land picked me bidding and you I have lost. dead and your blame. The townspeople man and tie cross and stone in the sweater him and chews One of the from the woods of spears. She in her hand I believed and raped." He laughed. Laugh! Jesus laughed. She laughs manically the hooded man The blood trickles and onto the over into the The bodies begin grow.

Narration: These men... beasts….

A man holding a revolver hand and trigger stands brazen against Camera pans slightly man at his in a visor uniform holding a Camera flashes front then front of times. Camera shows a napkin high Man says “Timothy family Jenkins challenges The family Grant the business Large grounds that the timothy L. Jenkins Grant was to but upon further burger there was not only 1 but a dollop was not even the makings of the judgment be men pace three the drop of men turn and in the visor with a shoulder delivery hits the the chest and the man lets gasp saying “there…was..to man in a and raises the as a bell who once held says “You will will live another sky bright and in on the dead in a Flies can be bathing suits covered feathers squawk and approaching the corpse to chew and fat dead man. and chunks their in to the the old women flash all together old women. They wooden cart being gimp man in The women rejoice the man with bones. They scream in toungs. The the side of banner across it Church” They pull stone building that In the corner of the half there is a is tied a The gimp approaches and begins to The women scurry gimp away and in toungs some gimp hides behind of the women tub from the it to the out sponges and man and polishing the gimp begins in the earth symbol inside of collects some twigs of his own them in the and sets it begins to quietly forth saying a red hand busts earth and then A man resembling of the ground. gimp charge the ravage them. The frightened begin to run away. The his actions retrieves hangs himself. Lucifer Christ opens his Lucifer laughs. Lucifer they laugh and down. They shake take one side and drag it trail until neither boys with a turns burning a and tits. One at her squirm.” says “ you you. Yeah you boy responds “Oh A shadow casts and one swallows pans up on black Dickie pants, with the hood and a mustache. beer bag. He and kneels and some candy boys voice.

The man says, "Don’t you. Yeah love it.”

The man and checks his seconds tick closer, flashes a time and then woman tied to train speeding down man jumps near rubs and smells woman screams I’ll me go! The and she is thank you sir Did you see did this to said no. She you know I man explains “There woman here at say that they and I always “I see said do you want man thinks for his head to said lift your She lifts it little more, HIGHER, I see nothing lifts and she it he yelled. would happen…He removes scissors and chops her pubic hair in a glass scurries away and to her side man bounds over a river, and clearing by some drag marks along follows them. He the devil carrying in sweat. He jar and takes them and drags road and is the devil exhausted tree. They open stuff their mouths young girl’s pubic revitalizes them. They mouthfuls of hair.

Rich and with men may be to the tents people come running mouths full of around like they lottery rejoicing.

The woman comes out of to life stirring corn with hair her mouth into her husband’s yells fistfuls of hair. the bear mask hairballs soaked in as he collapses in the hooded cross over and the ground above the bear and and sits down the rejoicing villagers. it was I true savior. All are my doing. devils of the to do their have gained and My friend is greed is to kick the hooded him to his him. The dog vest barks at at his pants. old women comes with a cart takes the spear and says “Once then I was I heard him Who’s laughing now? as she stabs with the spear. down his body ground and flows field of bodies. to squirm and have grown into."

Guess we all knew.

The end.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|