View Single Post
Old 03.18.2017, 06:12 AM   #57
NickSoulsby
little trouble girl

NickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's assesNickSoulsby kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Soup Nazi
YAH WELL THIS IS ALL VERY NIFTY but the problem is after I read it (shit, while I'm reading it) I'll begin hunting some (or a lot) of these titles like a possessed hellhound and I don't even have enough money for a subway ride. Especially after last night I blew my last $90 on Sleater-Kinney's 20th Anniversary Dig Me Out Bundle. (Wanna have it? Forget it. I got on the action IMMEDIATELY after receiving the e-mail alert and shit flew off the shelves SO fast that right after I paid I re-checked and everything was sold out LAMF).

Lots of love to NickSoulsby, though.

Dude! How do you think it went for me?! Researching this I spent so much money it's untrue... I keep meaning to write up something about the best stuff I hadn't seen before (I think the Blindfold tape would certainly be on there...)
NickSoulsby is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|