View Single Post
Old 10.17.2017, 07:02 PM   #417
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Yeah I thought that part was gonna be lame... But it somehow worked.

I mean, 1 million B.C.? That’s a fucking lot of B.C.. I thought it would be a lame pre-Thor Thor, but instead it was a semi-worthy Odin, which totally worked (and also seemed to cement the fact that Marvel is indeed and extension of Norse mythology, of Odin “created” Earth... meh). And an unnamed Black Panther type, ostensibly acting as the guardian of Wakanda (which is now, like, a cosmic thing?h”), and an O.G. Spirit of Vengeance riding a wooly mammoth. That was cool. I thought they were going to try to fit Cap and Iron Man in there (like, have some guy using tools from the Bronze Age, I guess? As early Iron Man? I dunno. Glad that didn’t happen.)

I want more Odinson.

MORE ODINSON.

Whole thing really is a flagrant rip of Rebirth though. Fer serious. I take no joy in saying that, but that’s what’s happening.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|