View Single Post
Old 08.29.2011, 06:22 PM   #13
Keeping It Gimple
children of satan

Keeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's assesKeeping It Gimple kicks all y'all's asses
i indeed cannot satisfy my lesbakinn desires, for no matter how thoroughly i quench them in oceans of poonjuice, they are never tempered. verily, it is like a beast whose heart burns eternal as hells' engine. but my ravenous consumation of sweet lesbalove will not defer me from the process of interrogating you, scoundrel.

it is my contention that your repeated incoherent wailing about women and abuse portends to a darker nature. your obvious madness and aggression are blatantly enflamed by the stupendous quantities of maurijuana you doth ingest. i merely wish to enforce security and the sanctified honour of my fellow ladies travial through this life. prick your ears man! i intend to lead your perverse danger astray and down a gorge! anything to doom your sickening grasp upon a fair maidens neck! you will falter in the nefarious appetites that spew obviously from your yammerings! for as long as i stand i shalt maintain vigilance against thee, oh rogue.