View Single Post
Old 11.13.2006, 12:42 AM   #82
theend43
empty page

theend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to beholdtheend43 is a splendid one to behold
"I've thought of SY as the most innovative band I know of for a long time now, but it just hit me that, recently, they haven't been that innovative."

well, join the party!
no, they are not rearraging molecules anymore, laying wastes to frontal lobes as hard, BUT they are still putting out some consistenly great stuff, putting on some wonderous (well, my opinion there, again) shows, and being better than *I* expected them to be at this late stage in thier game!!!! hey, believe me, i'm not saying they're breaking any new ground, if nothing else, they're goin backwards in gtr sound (but forwards in playin!! so, i'm not coming from it from a rabid "apolegist" stance (i know more than a few would like that phrase, but they do exist!) but more of a long time fan of the sounds seeing different, more excitings NOW as opposed to the last few years. i know, that sounds really clique, but it's true!! i haven't hear them this lively in a LOOOONNGGG time!it's FUN too!!!not that it hasn't, but DAMN!! Mark I's MAH BOI!!!!! i hearts him

meh, contractual obligations or not, i'll grab what they got cause i know it's at least something else than what everyone else is doin. AND if they have Mark playin bass, well, then all the better!!!
theend43 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|