View Single Post
Old 06.02.2012, 06:00 AM   #1427
the ikara cult
invito al cielo

the ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's assesthe ikara cult kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
All this talk of the war, the thing I'm definitely not looking forward to in the Euros is having to listen to that fucking brass band playing The Great Escape during every bastard England game. I'd be going absolutely mental if I was sat near those cunts. And besides that, they're just embarrassing. I can barely stomach the Three Lions thing but that brass band make me cringe every time I hear them. Let them spoil the Olympics if they want but I hope the FA sees sense and breaks all ties with the fuckers.

Everyones been fed up of the brass band for years, but its the kind of thing the FA loves to latch onto as if it signifies a great English tradition or something, and now that theyve been around for so long they cant let them go. Especially over fucking Jubilee weekend.

the ikara cult is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|