View Single Post
Old 10.15.2016, 05:11 PM   #1232
greenlight
invito al cielo

greenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's assesgreenlight kicks all y'all's asses
I guess what I want to say is not about being anti Western, what I want to point out is double standards, hypocrisy, propaganda and narrative from our side. do not know if you now what I want to say. for example we are talking about racism so much, but what about the racism of western countries continually one after the other bombing and destroying countries that are home to people overwhelmingly with brown faces. what about that racism? that imposition of the western will upon those countries, so that you can not have the leaders that we say you can not have, you must have who we say you must have. it is extraordinarily obvious racist imperialism which the British empire has being using for centuries and imposing on the world.

and now we have a situation where it got so laughable now, that the US state department's spokesman guy called John Kirby can be asked about mass killings of civilians and children in Yemen by Saudi Arabia armed by Britain and the US and he can say that is not the same what is happening in Syria with Russia. the narrative that everyone is pushing and the left and right are just following like sheep is that we demonize Russia because we want to go to war with them and we want to justify to go to war with them(?), but we also want Saudi Arabia to be bombing Yemen, so therefore it is not the same, coz one narrative suits us and the other narrative (it is not the same) suits us. fact is that what is happening in Syria and Yemen are equally same and that is what people who really care about justice and freedom and peace should be saying it, but they are not. people in power are not saying that. they are not seeing both of those things are the same. because one suits them and one doesn't. why?

+ why there is apparently som many contradictions in what these people say in different situations?

greenlight is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|