View Single Post
Old 04.08.2006, 04:06 AM   #45
Soundtrax
bad moon rising

Soundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's assesSoundtrax kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyCape
I don't have the CD, I just had the opportunity to take a photo of the back sleeve (there was no front sleeve). Although I'm a fan, I don't follow the band religously and wasn't sure if the info contained on the sleeve was known (early and parenthesis titles). I did listen to about a minutes worth of the album across the first three tracks though.

liar... if you had opportunity to see it, go back where you saw it and demand a copy, damn! its like, pearl jam new album will be out in 24 days officialy, but it still hasnt been leaked... i have the feeling that the same will happen to the new sonic youth album. i cant wait for another 2 months, grrr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Lawrence
I assumed "Stonesy" was more in the vein of previous working titles like "Chicago" or "ZZ" or "Sade" or "Lindsey" or even "Celtic Frost"...

Where did the info that Lee sings on "Rapture" come from? I don't hear him at all...

Will be curious to see if that promo w/ the alternate titles has any actual alternate versions from the 'regular' promo...

Oh,. and "Rats" is the weirdest fucking (can I say that here?) Lee song I've ever heard.

Kim sounds very elegant throughout, some different vocal tones...

you too have the promo? grrr.... leak it! i mean, just for us, not neccessarily on emule where every idiot would be able to get it. damn!
If you want to hear lee vocals on Rapture, download the interview from air america radio (in sonic sharing), at the beginning of rapture lee is saying somehting, although he is not at the radio studio i guess