View Single Post
Old 07.30.2006, 09:38 AM   #2
scott v
expwy. to yr skull

scott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's assesscott v kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushmanski57@hotmail.com
Wow, I'm extremely hyped about this. So for awhile I thought I'd be able to go to the SY show in Syracuse, then they announced a show in Toronto, so I was going to go to that since it was less trouble. However, it just so happens my family is passing through Syracuse the night SY are at the NY State Fair! So now I'm going to both shows, and not only seeing SY twice, but seeing Flaming Lips, another of my favourite bands, and Ween, and great band I'm only just getting into.

So who else is going to these two shows?

Who's familiar with the NY State Fair venue? Since I bought my tickets so late, I didn't get the greatest seats, so do you think it would be possible to just kind of sneak up towards the front?

And also, anyone know what the order of bands playing is? I can imagine it's The Magic Numbers-Ween-Sonic Youth-Flaming Lips, although maybe Ween and SY are switched? Anyone know roughly how long each band will play for?

Thanks for answering my questions, I'm really excited for these two shows

I'm going to both shows too.

Is the NYS fair seated? maybe i should look at my tix... but since it is outside (probably) i would think its standing room only...

no idea on the playing order... i may miss part of the opener, my girlfriend has a grad school class that friday afternoon that she can't miss so we are gonna have to hussle from buffalo to syracuse...
scott v is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|