View Single Post
Old 04.28.2016, 08:16 PM   #11
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuchFriendsAreDangerous
Remember i said SINGER not instrumentation. In what way are the lyrics or vocal style that much different from Daydream Nation and The Eternal?

Well, I asked about that didn't I? I asked you specifically if you were just talking about singers or if you were talking about other elements of the music.

And remember, I didn't even say SY would qualify. I was just responding to what you said about DDN and the Eternal sounding pretty much the same. You didn't specify that you were talking about vocals when you said that.

Anyway, the vocals are actually quite different. But it has more to do with recording technologies than anything else. Though Thurston did tend to double track his vocals back in the day, which I always liked. Not sure when he stopped doing that but I want to say Dirty.

What are we talking about again?
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|