View Single Post
Old 09.04.2009, 11:32 PM   #6
automatic bzooty
invito al cielo

automatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's assesautomatic bzooty kicks all y'all's asses
i agree so, so much on the who. ack. one massively downhill discography right there. everyone blames it on keith moon's dying, but they were putting out shit long before that. definitely townshend's fault. i was/am kind of weirdly intrigued by the pretentious/boring/sad bastardality of the later who stuff though.

the white stripes - jack white only recently got his groove back. i do not dig the last two white stripes elpees. nor do i give two shits about the raconteurs. the dead weather fuckin' rule, though.

the clash - their pattern of suckage could be, like, morse code: not suck suck not suck not suck suck suck suck...

roxy music - i can't pinpoint when they started sucking, but oh man did they suck. they always were teetering on the edge of wankery, in a way, but veered away from it up to a point.

talking heads - they started out beyond awful, though. ever see 'the blank generation'? their segment is so cringeworthy. a big chunk of their output is some of the most bland, banal stuff i have ever heard. but remain in light is awesome. so i'm totally torn on them.

patti smith - ... is not a band. blah blah blah arena rawk blah getting older blah findin' god blah housewifery whatever. i don't even know.
automatic bzooty is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|