View Single Post
Old 02.16.2015, 07:02 PM   #1008
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by schizophrenicroom
milk steak!best served with a bag of spaghetti. thyme with orange sounds fine.

I made cacio e pepe for lunch. then ate more pecorino by itself. do let me know how the chicken comes out.

you ever made cacio e pepe w/ ramen? look up david chang's version (i think it was him).

eta: if you're ever out of parmesan/pecorino, try the hippie version of it-- nutritional yeast. good stuff, cheap, rich in glutamates.

--

the chicken came out pretty good but a bit too sweet tasting for me

i think i put too much cinnamon

the way i'd redo this would be by adding some curry powder instead (kinda like a chicken tikka)

also the suggested serving ("with greens or spinach") seems insufficient. i'd add a mound of rice or something. which i'll do for the reheats (maybe i'll add teh curry powder then & see).

the viking chicken is out of the oven but i won't eat till later. looks plenty crispy. i didn't have butter so i used bacon fat instad.

i need to get me a camera that doesn't show all my private info like the exif data on iphone photos.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|