Thread: no-fi
View Single Post
Old 02.20.2007, 11:58 AM   #11
SpectralJulianIsNotDead
invito al cielo

SpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's assesSpectralJulianIsNotDead kicks all y'all's asses
What is fun is recording loud music with one of those portable cassette recorders that are supposed to be for recording speech. When you play back it really overemphasizes certain treble frequencies. I remember trying to record myself with one of those and it made the snare and ride playing together sound like something big and steel repeatedly getting slammed in a factory. And the guitar I recorded was chorused on some parts and it captured the resonance of the chorus slowly going in and out of tune more than the actual notes of the song.

SpectralJulianIsNotDead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|