View Single Post
Old 09.03.2019, 04:01 PM   #2934
Peterpuff
stalker

Peterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's assesPeterpuff kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
oh! david gordon green AND danny mcbride involved in this?

that’s quite a combo. im curious now..,

im going to miss this shit.

Well, you might want to dive deeper into that curiosity, and realize that The Righteous Gemstones might be that Workaholics fix you need on your comedown. Adam DeVine is in it as well.

(mild, mild spoiler) In fact, I am thinking it's another genius move for this show. 2 scenes in, knowing the characters he normally plays and seeing his "street clothes" outfit, you immediately think to yourself "I know exactly who this character is..." And thus far, he is coming off as the most sensible family-oriented, kind-hearted one of the group. Totally flipping the script. Hard to explain, but people familiar with him might understand what I am saying.
Peterpuff is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|