View Single Post
Old 08.20.2017, 11:23 AM   #1569
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by !@#$%!
sure sure. unfortunately i know they reappear in season 4, "evolved" and shit.

but dont tell me that, as episodes go, you didnt find the whole thing with them disturbing.

"yay triumph! we just let 50 intelligent beings to die. but hey--with honors!" lol nope. i'd run into a burning building to save my cat. the ouds are falling into a black hole, awake and fully conscious.

but i'll leave it at that till i get to season 4 and see for myself

Yeah no spoilers from me, I promise.

Yes, I found that part of the episode disturbing and YES I am absolutely running into the burning building to save my cats! They're better people than I am!

But I think the Doctor was haunted by that too. It's been a while since I last saw that episode, but that's the impression I had. Maybe I'm forgetting something? Anyway, I also think the Oud were meant to be a kind of unsettling wild card themselves in that episode. Weren't they starting to retaliate a bit? I can't really remember, but I recall a sense of unease about them, and I think they scared the Doctor.

Dammit, now I want to watch the episode!! Is it on Hulu!? I'm thinking about getting a free month of that shit and then bolting so I can watch some stuff that's not on Netflix.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|