View Single Post
Old 05.26.2017, 09:22 PM   #1209
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Juno was pretty good. At least I thought it was when I saw it back when it came out. I don't know what I'd think now. Maybe too twee w/ the Moldy Peaches and everything. I don't know. But I do remember that Sonic Youth line very much so. And doesn't Jason Bateman talk about Hole too? I think?

Who played Juno's friend in that movie? I'm picturing a blonde w/ curly hair? It's been a long time. But I think she was in something else I liked after that. Hmm. Maybe she was in Easy A or something.

Hard Candy I also remember as being good. But I remember nothing but the synospsis. I couldn't tell you who else was in the movie.

Hard Candy ... wasn't that Heath Ledger as crippling heroin addict?

EDIT: Nope, that was just "Candy." Man we suck at movies today!!!

And yeah, I think the "Sonic Youth sucks..." line was more of a *wink wink* thing. A dig at the hipster older guy (who, my friends, is US) from the deep millennial spirit. It was made with irreverent reverence.

I liked that movie too.
And yes, two Bluths.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|