View Single Post
Old 05.26.2017, 10:28 AM   #1207
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by noisereductions
Juno was pretty good. At least I thought it was when I saw it back when it came out. I don't know what I'd think now. Maybe too twee w/ the Moldy Peaches and everything. I don't know. But I do remember that Sonic Youth line very much so. And doesn't Jason Bateman talk about Hole too? I think?

Who played Juno's friend in that movie? I'm picturing a blonde w/ curly hair? It's been a long time. But I think she was in something else I liked after that. Hmm. Maybe she was in Easy A or something.

Hard Candy I also remember as being good. But I remember nothing but the synospsis. I couldn't tell you who else was in the movie.
oh right her boyfriend was george michael bluth! 2 bluths.

her friend i don't remember but imdb sez:

...oh, i don't know if she had a friend. can't remember all details.

but anyway, it's really a pity that her adversary in hard candy wasn't the actual gob bluth but a lookalike
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|