View Single Post
Old 12.01.2016, 05:57 PM   #973
Severian
invito al cielo

Severian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's assesSeverian kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
it is a "mockumentary" show about the residents of a low-budget tailer park in bumfuck Nova Scotia. The main characters are recidivist criminal lowlife who did not graduate high school and who have to constantly scheme to make money. The first 6 seasons or so are fucking genius shit, very well done, filmed in a very improvisational manner, where the actors flesh out their characters as they see fit. After season 7 they stopped filming on a location and bought out a trailer park to film in so the "look" of it changed a bit. If you have ever known or lived or been a poor person among a lot of other poor people it will hit home like a motherfucker. while it is very funny it is also extremely insightful as it shows the way that the lower-class canadians live.

so much drinking......

Ok now I want to see it.

Weird how that works yeah? Years of people screaming OMGWATCHTHISTHING in my face and I feel no need to. Then one paragraph Rob and it's all queued up.
Severian is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|