View Single Post
Old 04.11.2013, 11:15 AM   #2818
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonrail666
I wouldn't mind if a single country had the two best teams (as in the past with say Barca and Real) but while anything can happen I think Barca are still a better team than Dortmund just as Bayern are better than Real. So a real/Dortmund final would be even worse.

for variety though, you could get TWO barca/bayern matches in the semis instead of just the one final. i mean, i get the symbolism of the final but my greedy eye right now just wants moar bettarr matches. which is why i don't want two clasicos and two bayern-dortmund macthes-- we get to catch those year-round!

to mix it all up barca-dortmund and bayern-madrid would be cool in the semis... just stuff we don't see that often.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|