Thread: hello people
View Single Post
Old 12.19.2009, 05:44 PM   #17
ni'k
invito al cielo

ni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's assesni'k kicks all y'all's asses
Volunteer capitalism annoys me, being forced to work to earn cash to survive is bad enough but having to want to do it is even worse. you are forced to volunteer if you want to get a job so it shows you are 'at least doing something' and 'want' to work and not some dangerous unemployed person not forced to contort themselves into sociability. people really hate those who manage their own time. they buy into this whole 'oh he just sits on his ass all day he's a scrounger while i have to work' its a mixture of jealousy resentment and the delusion that the unemployed person has all this enjoyment and freedom at the expense of the worker, as if the unemployed person is only allowed to not work because the worker is supporting them. My tax pays your dole, all that crap.
ni'k is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|