View Single Post
Old 02.05.2015, 05:26 PM   #635
Genteel Death
invito al cielo

Genteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's assesGenteel Death kicks all y'all's asses
Thank you but I thought this thread was originally started on the old forum so that people could post their work and just talk about it, maybe just look at stuff while they're rolling a joint, drinking a beer and looking at images on the internet. Nobody ever mentioned ''establishing'' anything. Nefeli is a much better painter than I am, Plips works his style and makes it his own with animation in ways that I can't, Antagon masters his doodling craft like no other etc. I have an enormous amount of limitations, both as a person and artistically, which I could really do with dealing with. Competitions are not a way to face them. Thank you anyway.
Genteel Death is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|