View Single Post
Old 12.01.2010, 05:07 AM   #13354
DanielCarlson
children of satan

DanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's assesDanielCarlson kicks all y'all's asses
I agree with you, Seijun Suzuki is up there with the very best. Branded To Kill truly is brilliant, and I seriously doubt that any of his other films top it. I haven't seen the Taisho trilogy yet, but I have it on the computer, along with A Tale of Sorrow and Sadness, Story of a Prostitute and a couple of his other movies that I haven't seen yet. Anyway, visually very few people top Suzuki. His movies are so cool and stylish.

I must check out Pistol Opera as well. That it's supposed to be a Branded to Kill sequel of sorts, and that it's quite new, has made me curious if it's good or not. But now I feel that I have to give it a chance!

And Jô Shishido is just great as well, I love their work together.
DanielCarlson is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|