View Single Post
Old 04.30.2009, 07:05 AM   #129
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by static-harmony
the best users left a long time ago

A lot of my favorites are still here but they certainly don't post like they did. I'm thinking of leaving myself..... just need to find a good alternative to vent at first. I'm already posting at fangsandarrows.com, which talks about much better music than this place; unfortunately, there's no cool debating going on there. I occasionally post at Electrical Audio, and that place is the shit, except for the occasional Albini worship. I mean, I love Steve, but you wouldn't believe all the PJ Harvey nerds there. Finally, I have posted at noisefanatics for years; while everyone there is interesting and cool, it seems like everyone is also in their own little world. The setup of this board is great, as are some of the users, but just a few shitheads bring the whole experience down. Oh well. It's just a board.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|