View Single Post
Old 03.01.2009, 11:36 PM   #75
EVOLghost
invito al cielo

EVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's assesEVOLghost kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by vulva
I'm pissed at the amount of Shotos in this game to be honest (Ken, Ryu, Gouken, Akuma, Dan, Sakura and Sagat) but I guess it had to happen. We really don't need that many characters with the overall same movesets. I like playing with Akuma though, since the teleport really pisses people off. I try not to get cheap with him though.

yeh....Sakura and Sagat still have their own feel for the most part I think. and Gouken I hear resembles Ryu in SF3. I still haven't played as Gouken. and Akuma is kind of overpowered. I still like usin' him though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulva

Also, if you want a fun technique to practice that's kind of hard to master, but once you do really pisses off other players try this; play as Dhalsim, send a slow fireball their way and then teleport behind them and hit them. There's no D for it if you do it right haha.

nice tactic.
EVOLghost is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|