View Single Post
Old 05.08.2010, 09:13 AM   #33
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
They have something in common... neither one has made a truely, from-start-to-finish, great film, yet the internet thinks they're both gods. I can see the love of Tarantino, since he steals from all sorts of great directors.. DePalma, Scorsese, Hark, Woo, Godard, etc... but the love of Rodriguez ALWAYS weirded me out. Besides casting the hot-as-fuck Selma Hayek in nearly all his films, I just dunno about him. Honestly, I like the Spy Kids movies more than any of his other films, by far.

I think Rodriguez mostly sucks. I liked Desperado, his part of Four Rooms, and From Dusk Till Dawn (more so for Tarantino's script). Besides that. Meh.