View Single Post
Old 10.01.2007, 09:37 PM   #7
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
there's a lot of great noise, there's also a lot of mediocre noise and a lot of awful noise.

personally, i don't really get into "this whole genre sucks" and, even in genres where bands kinda sound very alike (like grindcore and death metal), i tend to like a good chunk of people doing that sound.

anyhoo, i listen to a lot of noise, the bands i've been digging lately is lasse marhaug stuff (his solo shit, jazkamer, etc.), sutcliffe jügend, consumer electronics, metek, cornucopia, bloodyminded, hentai lacerator, pain jerk, mouthus, towering breaker, reverse mouth, new blockaders.

i love noise and i can't help it, that robert ashley upload you did is also fast becoming one of my favorite recordings ever.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|